Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleep Well, Sleep Now

So, I was in California this past week and I bumped into an old friend of mine from college. Well, truthfully I was looking up old friends and then showed up at his work. We hung out a bunch the next few days and he showed me his blog so I can keep tabs on him from here in Florida, so I decided to start my own blog too.
I had met my friend Kevin due to a related condition, we both had problems sleeping. When you're young, not being able to sleep at night is cool. In high school I had my whole nocturnal and goth stage, then early in college I was a raver, then later started to work night jobs, but by my 28th birthday, I was realizing that not sleeping wasn't my lifestyle choice it was something I just had a problem with. So after doing a lot of research into sleeping disorders and insomnia related conditions, I thought it might be a good idea to help other people out as well. I hope it all helps.

No comments: